Monday, September 8, 2008

The Nursery

You'll see our real girl and boy names for the first and last time in this post!

My take on the gender neutral nursery isn't green and yellow. It's simply to throw a bunch of girlish and boyish stuff together. The color, pattern, and mural are more masculine; our furniture, curtains, and chandelier are more feminine. I figure it'll work for any kid up to age 3-- in which case we'll hopefully be moving in another baby of either sex. Of course, this is coming from someone who still sends her 2-year-old to church in more lace the Queen Victoria.

BEFORE:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AFTER:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness. I'm just speechless. That is amazing. I love the names too!!! Frog and Toad are my favorite too. Laney is reading them over and over again. The nursery is just perfect. I really do want to move into your house...

TulipGirl said...

Beautiful, beautiful nursery!


(Makes me want to have more babies! *grin*)

Susie said...

Oh, very, very nice!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing! I love both names.